Carrie Underwood + Night Out with "The Girls" Experience
We are thrilled to announce we are SOLD OUT!
Want to be a part of the next Experience? Keep checking back on our site for updates!
Learning about early breast cancer detection and a Carrie Underwood concert? That's right!
We are combining the two to give you a night of serious fun with your girlfriends and your "girls".
Join us on September 16th, 2019 for our Night Out with "The Girls" event and the Carrie Underwood concert!
Here’s what you can expect at the Experience:
- We have 40 spots available
- Prior to the concert, we will be putting on our signature NOWTG event facilitated by an emcee, a healthcare provider and breast cancer survivor
- You will learn about early breast cancer detection and overall breast health while connecting in a comfortable environment with the other attendees
- After our event we will have (2) suites where we will all enjoy the show
- Snacks and appetizers will be included in the suites *additional food will be available for purchase at concessions
- You will receive a glass a wine in the suite *additional drinks will be available for purchase at concessions
This event is extra special because we will be supporting our nonprofit partner LifeSpark by donating a portion of the proceeds to their organization. In addition, we will be sponsoring 2 breast cancer patients and their guests!
The Night Out with "The Girls" event will begin at 6:00pm when doors open to the Pepsi Center. We will start promptly at 6:15 so we can get to the show!